Summer Break Camp will run from June 14th – August 19th, 2022
Registration will begin on March 7th, 2022
Open to the Public • Kids ages 3-13
Multi-Student Discounts Available
WE HAVE A GREAT SUMMER PLANNED!!
- New Playground
- Fun and Engaging Field Trips
- Mobile Library Weekly
- We Have Two World Record Holders Visiting the Camp with Presentations
- And Much More…Activity Calendar Coming Soon.
- 8:30 Outdoor free time
- 9:15 Snack
- 9:30 Devotions & Character Building
- 10:00 Academic enrichment
- 10:30 Structured outdoor activities
- 11:30 Lunch (times vary based on age)
- 12:30 Reading time, journaling
- 1:00 Free time with structured activities
- 2:30 Clean up routine
- 3:00 After care begins with outdoor or indoor activities
Our staff loves to engage with students to provide a fun mentoring environment.
During the summer, we provide academic enrichment, art projects, and opportunities for writing. If your child has an art box full of supplies from this past school year, would you please bring it to summer camp? Each student will need their own supplies to avoid contamination.
- PLEASE have your Identification ready when picking up your child. It will take some time to recognize everyone’s guardians and just in case we need to have a different person supervising pick up.
- We are only utilizing the main entrance of the school in the back parking lot near the small playground.
- Students need to bring a cold lunch
- Traditional water fountains have been closed off, but the attached water bottle filling stations are available for use. Please send a water bottle with your child daily.
- Preschool through entering 2nd should provide an emergency change of clothes to be kept at camp in the event of an accident.
Weekly payments are due on Monday each week your child will be attending. Please make checks payable to CCASB. There is a $35.00 fee for every returned check. After two returned checks, future payments must be made in cash or by money order.
- We will accept cash and checks with envelopes that will be provided in advance. These can be dropped off outside with our nurse.
- We will provide a PayPal link on our website to make payments online (Instructions will be provided later this week in a separate email)
We are cleaning the facility daily and providing additional cleaning to high contact areas several times per day. We are also applying a 90-day residual Antimicrobial Biostatic Surface Protection to the whole facility. Please see the attached information for more details.
We look forward to providing a safe and fun summer experience for your children. Thank you in advance for your patience as we implement new protocols for this summer!
Weekly Pricing (with multiple student pricing!) for Full-Time Students.
- 1 child = $155.00
- 2 children = $260.00
- 3 children = $355.00
- 4 children = $410.00
- Daily rate per child $45.00
In order to have your child registered as part of Summer Break, complete and submit the application and registration fee ($90 for 1 child plus $45 for each additional child). See the Welcome Letter for online payment information. Please submit a separate application for each child. Registration fees are non-refundable and include 1 camp T-shirt.
- Please note: there is a $5.00 fee for the first 5 minutes you are late picking up your child. After that, the fee will increase to $1.00 per minute. Please pick up your child by 5:30pm.
- Payments must be kept up to date in order for your child to remain at Summer Break.
- Failure to pay your balance when due, may result in the cancellation of your child’s registration. You will be responsible for the balance due should you not cancel at least two weeks in advance. Please refer to the section PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNED RELEASES – Payment Release.